Dissertations in Computer Algebra
Dissertations are modeled as bibo:Thesis. The naming scheme is <author_year> (e.g. Mueller_12) where author is the full surname transformed to true ASCII strings.
- bibo:degree bibo:ThesisDegree - The thesis degree (bibo_degrees:phd or bibo_degrees:habil)
- bibo:institution Literal - The institution where the thesis was supervised.
- dct:abstract - Reference where the thesis abstract was published (mainly CA Rundbrief)
- dct:creator sd:Person - Thesis author
- dct:title Literal - Thesis title
- dct:date xsd:year - Date of thesis submission
- sd:hasURL - URL of the thesis
- sd:hasSupervisor sd:Person - Supervisor(s) of the thesis
- sd:hasReviewer sd:Person - Reviewer(s) of the thesis
Structure of the Data
- See the files Dissertations.ttl and ThesisOntology.ttl (partial description of our application of the bibo ontology) in the repository.
- The Dissertations Knowledge Base for download and as Linked Data.
- The Thesis Ontology for download.
- The presentation of the data within the CASN Demonstration Site.