The SymbolicData Project Wiki
|This wiki moved to https://symbolicdata.github.io. This instance is for referential convenience only and will no more be maintained.|
- About the SymbolicData Project
- Getting Started. What is this all about? How to query the database?
- A Guide through this Site
- A Guide through the SD Infrastructure
- Presentations and Publications
- Frequently asked Questions
- Towards a Computer Algebra Social Network
- What's new?
|Don't hesitate to post all questions about using SymbolicData Tools and Data on the SymbolicData Mailing List to help us to improve our presentation.|
The SymbolicData Project aims at two main goals:
- to unify efforts to collect digital data for profiling, testing and benchmarking Computer Algebra Software from various Symbolic Computation Communities together with concepts, tools and experience for their management both globally and also for special profiling, testing and benchmarking purposes at a local site.
- to promote a network of repositories of Symbolic Computation digital data and related information from different areas of Computer Algebra that can evolve to a digitally supported Distributed Computer Algebra Social Network.
- The SDEval Framework developed by Albert Heinle.
- The Interface to SageMath developed by Andreas Nareike.
At the moment the project hosts data and metadata from the following communities within Symbolic Computing
- Birkhoff Polytopes
- Fano Polytopes
- Free Algebras
- Geometry Theorem Proving
- Polynomial Systems
- Test Sets
- Transitive Groups
The project manages additional Data:
- Annotations - a system of background information on different examples and series of examples
- Bibliography - bibliographical references system (to be aligned with swmath)
- CA-Software - list of CA systems (aligned with swmath)
Experimental data (work in progress):
CASN - Towards a Computer Algebra Social Network
- Conferences - data bases of upcoming and past conferences, see also the SD info page.
- Mailing lists symbolicdata (news within the SymbolicData project) and sd-announce (retweet of announcements to reference them in RDF News from the public archive of the list)
- News - The CA News Channel
- People - People working in the CA area (mainly extracted from conference announcements and conference reports), see also the SD info page.
- In progress: Author Ambiguation and Research Data References
- Dissertations - Reports about dissertations in the CA area (mainly extracted from the Rundbrief of the German Fachgruppe, to be aligned with other sources), see also the SD info page.
- To be extended by reports from SIGSAM.