We provide the following resources:
- This Web site for background information and informal descriptions
- A poster displays the overall structure and embedding of the project
- A Google mailing list https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/symbolicdata
- A public git organizational account at https://github.com/symbolicdata
- More about the way how we use git
- Some docu at readthedocs.org.
- Primary data as XML Resources and other Resources available (e.g.) via HTTP Get.
- Primary meta data in RDF format, accessible by Linked Data standards.
- Try out
curl -LH "Accept: application/rdf+xml" http://symbolicdata.org/Data/Ideal/Buchberger-87.Homog
- on a Unix console to get the Buchberger-87.Homog meta data from the sd:Ideal knowledge base in rdf/xml format by a simple HTTP Get request to the URI
- An instance of OntoWiki to present and maintain these primary RDF Metadata.
- OntoWiki is a tool providing support for agile, distributed knowledge engineering scenarios developed by the AKSW team at the Leipzig University. It facilitates the visual presentation of a knowledge base as an information map, with different views on instance data. It enables intuitive authoring of semantic content, with an inline editing mode for editing RDF content, similar to WYSIWIG for text documents.
- A SPARQL endpoint to explore the primary RDF Metadata.
- Dumps according to our Backup strategy.
- The CASN - Computer Algebra Social Network - Project