Test Sets are examples from computations in affine monoids, vector configurations, lattice polytopes, and rational cones. Such a computation yields, e.g., for a rational cone its Hilbert basis and other relevant invariants.
There is a close relation to Polynomial Systems Solving via different Toric concepts.
- 2015-04-06, Hans-Gert Gräbe replaced the old TestSets format completely by the new one, removed the old data, uploaded the new data to the RDF store at http://symbolicdata.org/Data and removed the old TestSets from the XMLResources directory, since it is superseded by the new TestSets data in the OtherResources directory.
- 2015-03-23, Tim Römer translated the old examples from the old to the new Testset format and added corresponding zip-files to the OtherResources/TestSets data base.
- 2015-03-13, Tim Römer supplied a first version of More Test Sets from the Normaliz Database
- 2014-06-07, We are discussing to join forces with the Normaliz-Group in Osnabrück (W. Bruns, Tim Römer)
- Normaliz homepage: http://www.home.uni-osnabrueck.de/wbruns/normaliz/
- Normaliz challenges: http://www.home.uni-osnabrueck.de/wbruns/normaliz/InterChallenge.html
Structure of the Data